Friday, February 18, 2011

What Will Work As A 600 Subsitute For Film

Mac Morange


Today I ask you, probably the most egregious lipstick from my collection that I've bought a few weeks ago at the counter (after testing!): Mac Morange.
Mac describes the color as a full-bodied orange and I have nothing to add. The color is actually a really rich orange.


Morange is an Amplified Creme Lipstick and covers really super good. The finish is slightly duller than the cream Sheen, the texture is firmer and has thus really super long. Even if the actual color is already gone even a slight hint of color remains on the lips.


Also because of the finish reminds Morange sharply Volt Vegas (center) and Toxic Tale (right). Vegas Volt is clear pink spot governments and covered, Toxic Tale still red and pink. In general, the three but still quite similar.

left Morange, middle Vegas Volt, Toxic Tale

right now for wearing image. I am sure that the lipstick will not like some of you, but I find it easy do something different and pretty cool:-D.

lips without all:

Mac Morange:

Unfortunately, the lipstick would be without some effort for me not sustainable. A little concealer, blush and mascara have to be, otherwise it is unfortunately not to me. Also need to be a lip brush and lip liner for the job (grossly neglected in the above photo:-D).

Conclusion: A truly exceptional color you certainly can not wear every day. Also, some effort is needed to make him look acceptable. The texture and durability like it very much. Despite the burden of Morange gets me 5 / 5 points :-)

price: a 18 € for 3g

0 comments:

Post a Comment