Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Long Does A Titanium Hip Replacement Last?

New P2-range : paints

certainly have read it already on several blogs about the paint-chaos at P2. In the new assortment namely conversion coatings have been brought out with the old name. For example, that the paint was dangerous petrol green before, now is red at one time. Interesting marketing strategy ;-).
Since I have bought but only two paints and neither of them has an old name got missed, can I come up here with any new comparison.


I have the two colors poetic 540 and 590 who cares? purchased. Both colors I Einsiedel more in the pastel range, it's being poetic for me is the perfect Milka Lila and who cares? me hard at essie mint candy apple remembered that I possess, however, and with whom I can not therefore compare. Unfortunately, not very poetic
comes out true colors in the photos, its just something you need him "milka-term" imagine ;-).


addition to the names have changed and the bottle of nail polish. In the middle you see her blushing bride 041, who came at the last line change to and housed in the old bottle. Overall, it looks as if the new bottles are less milliliter mentioned, but this is not so, there are still 8ml it.


As you can see are The new bottle is more rounded but not completely square. In addition, the handle is provided with a longer and P2 logo.


The brush of the coatings has also changed. He is now significantly less round and kept more compact than the old brush. With this, it will be easier to paint. I've honestly can see no ground-breaking difference.


In two layers covering beautiful poetic and beautiful stripes. Sorry for the imperfect nails. I may not wear nail polish professional and had no desire to be presented Saturday evening a decent manicure only two groups of four nails:-D. For me, the perfect everyday poetic purple. I can only with the words "Milka Lila" describe :-). see


below her once several purple nail polish bottles side by side to make you a better picture of the paint can. You see from left to right: Rich & royal
P2, P2 elegant, poetic P2, P2 chic, P2 gracious, Essence Cute as Hell Date Me
(both old naming)



who even cares? needs two layers to be streak-free and to cover well. Here again the Maniküreausrede ;-). The color I find very unusual and also a piece getting used to. For the summer, but he is certainly very beautiful.


here once who cares? compared to other coatings of similar color.
you see from left to right:
P2 who cares? , P2 unforgettable, artful P2, P2 trouble, Catrice souled out forever, I Catrice sea you
(both old naming)



Both coatings are dried quickly and were extremely easy to apply - both have after two layers were then covered and without stripes. For durability I can say nothing for the mentioned reasons, but at this point I had with the Color Victim Coatings of P2 never had problems.

Conclusion: For me two beautiful colors with easy application and fast drying time. For 1.55 € you can do virtually nothing wrong :-)

Rating: 5 / 5


Price: 1.55 €
Content: 8ml
durability n. opening: 36months

0 comments:

Post a Comment