Thursday, February 10, 2011

Koleston Hair Color Samples

Elvive Re-Nutrition daily maintenance spray Elixir Royal


Having used up my richer Sprühkuren all good by me I had been and now only easier maintenance (such as Pantene Pro V Light Aqua) at home, I'm tapered to dm and was first struck by the offer.
I would like to try something I have not had. Something that smells good and not too expensive and not even überpflegt. Außgeschlossen were also the products for colored hair, because maybe you've noticed it, but I have not smoked since about nine months.


night something Herrumirren is the choice to Elvive Re-Nutrition spray with Elixir Royal like what really convinced me with its price of 2.95 €. Krass I found in the comparison that had about Pantene, I would really appreciate as a cheaper brand as Elvive, only much more expensive Sprühkuren available.

For those interested here once the ingredients:
(Yes, there are silicone in it)


The Sprühkur promises exactly what I wanted: the care does not complain.
One thing first: The cure smells simply divine! I'm really absolutely no Honigfan, but this treatment smells so soft and pleasant after mild honey (such as milk or with honey) that I can not smell it enough. The scent remains, depending on the amount sprayed, nor an easy time in the hair.


I love Sprühkuren. I think they are just super comfortable and according to my Freise urine of confidence is much better than irrigation, because Sprühkuren remain in the hair and rinses are washed out again. Sprühkuren I actually use after every wash, except when I will not falsify a new shampoo for the popular blog and the result ;-). The treatment of
Elvive really brings out the absolute optimum of each shampoo. Even if I only with (a rather bad) without rinsing shampoo and wash, and afterwards the feeling I have had absolutely straw on his head, it can cure the helm rumreißen nor absolute.
The treatment makes the Silky, shiny hair incredibly soft and beautiful. No matter how they looked without it.
That they are not complaining is not quite true, because if I did it again meant to grease it well my hair even faster to normal. But on the first day they see anyway out of super:-D.

Conclusion: I am absolutely delighted with this treatment. The price is right, the smell is absolutely divine for me and my hair is like this super soft and shiny. I think the first Sprühkur've found where I stay :-).

Rating: 5 / 5


Content: 200ml
Price: 2,95 € (dm)


Print:
A care as effective as a conventional flushing - but faster and easier.
Without rinsing, no complaining


new: formula with Elixir Royal
The innovative formula with Elixir Royal:
-is rich in important nutrients
the hair-intensive care - without it overcharged
-cushions the hair fiber immediately and regenerates
The micro-atomizing, ultra-light formula instantly penetrates into the hair fiber, leaving no residue.


Proven effectiveness: combing without weighing down + Nährpflege
double effect: in a few seconds to comb her hair perfectly nourished and intense.
24h Care Benefits: Soothes and protects your hair active 24 hours long - for elasticity. Momentum and silkiness.


Application: Apply to towel dry hair. Spray attention to the length. Can also be used to freshen up on dry, unwashed hair.
not rinse, apply daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment