Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Male Tanning Lotion

Mac Pro Long Wear Lipcremes Contest


After Concealer and the Foundation I also own four of the Pro Long Wear Lipcremes mitlerweile. A total of 12 different colors are available.
Mac promises a feather-light texture with a creamy finish and comfortable hold up to 12 hours. Color fastness without sticking or smearing.

All four colors can be applied very good and creamy. After a short drying time away this very moist creamy feeling and it is the condition in which the lipstick hold. This condition is dry but not dry out, but (for me anyway) very pleasant. All lipsticks last longer than regular lipstick, but really long (and generally only in the vicinity of the promised 12 hours) only Perpetual Flame. Holds really really really good. The others are gone in 3-4 hours sooner.

Sweet Ever After:

The color Sweet Ever After I think for me the most natural of the 12 available colors (looks at least for me, because as far from me in pink of course). Mac is the color as Copper Frost. As always, I would describe the color differently. For me it is a slightly coppery brown with light golden reflections. Actually, for me, then, again, absolutely not acceptable, but on the lips I find it very flattering and very unobtrusive.


Perpetual Flame:

Mac refers to the color as Pink Cranberry. I would describe him as a dark berry pink. Despite the final color I think it is a great lipstick can be worn also good in everyday life. One sees clearly that my lip color is quite different, but still the Perpetual Flame fits so well into the overall picture that I won it pretty much everyday and think example, Uni-compatible.
To actually perform mandatory to include a lip liner and a lip brush.


Till Tomorrow:

Mac called Till Tomorrow as "greyed mauvy brown", I call him covered Lilabraunton, so quite similar to Macbeschreibung ;-). Because he is so cool and covered, it fits perfectly with my lips and gives them just a touch darker color.


Unlimited:

Unlimited is also very cool, pink-tinged medium pink. Again, this lipstick fits in my opinion well into the overall picture and can easily be worn on any occasion. Mac Unlimited describes as "dirty Muted rose".




carrying pictures:
lips without all:


Till Tomorrow:

Sweet Ever After:


Unlimited:

Perpetual Flame:



Durability:
Sweet Ever After just applied fresh

2 1 / 2 hours, a cereal and a liter of tea later:

The color is very similar, only the texture looks much dryer from. I'm currently a bit cold and dry lips did anyway. Normally I would wear a little lip balm over it.

Conclusion: wearable lipsticks with extended shelf life. The only one who really really exceptionally long does is Perpetual Flame. Because of this and the price of 20 € because there are 4 / 5 points.

Price: 20,00 € for 3,6 g

0 comments:

Post a Comment