Friday, February 4, 2011

Apple Juice Phlegm Baby

Mac Peacocky LE Kissable Lipcolour


Actually I wanted to Peacocky LE Mac omit so, when I but at MacKarrie images and swatches looked, especially when the description read, I was drawn to the release date in our Mac Store.


was after a test in the store, it happened to me and I took two (very typical for me ;-)) with colors: Exxxhibitionist and So Vain.


Both colors go again into the coral, is Exxhibitionist a kräfitges Corrales Red and So Vain is a rather nude-peach coral term.


's what convinced me to Kissable Lipcolours then the texture. The fact is simply divine. The colors cover a really really strong, but feel it in super soft and moist. Keep doing somewhere between gloss and lipstick, that is not quite as long as a lipstick but not as short as a normal gloss. Two hours without much food and drink they always create.
are plotted the Kissable Lipcolours with the famous Schwämmchenapplikator, which makes the job very easy and quick :-).





I always get comments you would see not that I wear something on your lips, now there is always a "lips without All" - Picture it.
lips without all:

So Vain:

Exxxhibitionist (see on the picture a bit redder than in reality):

Exxxhibitionist the way, is the lip gloss Cyndi relatively similar, but stronger and covers is less sticky. The color is slightly redder.


Conclusion: Really nice lip colors with stunning texture. was particularly So Vain I am massively impressed:-D. The price of 19.50 € for 5g product is really my view is more than absurd. Therefore there are only 4 out of 5.


Content: 5g
Price: 19,50 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment