Monday, February 28, 2011

Victoria Secret Best Push Up Bra For Small

Contest review Martha

Martha organized a contest and despite a cold and bad light could / I did not take me can participate. The object was to make up one of the three standing sets to win something. Then I set the "taupe" like best, it should be. But taupe is so indefinable .. and to make up something creative? I thought that was not easy. In the end, taupe
is looking for a brownish-gray and purple just these three colors are so present in my makeup. Easy to use only Satin Taupe Mac was too easy:-D. The only real creativity: I have applied the purple eye shadow with a little apricot gloss on the lips. And I did surprisingly well :-)








I know, unfortunately, only the Shadow: Mac Hold My Gauze, and To The Ball Showstopper

0 comments:

Post a Comment