Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Shotgun Mic For Film

new P2 line: Big Drama Mascara


Today it should be about a new mascara from P2: Big drama! False Lash Effect is a good piece :-). I also bought another mascara which follows tomorrow including comparison photos of the two.


As usual, the producers promise a pie in the sky:-D. Defined lashes with breathtaking false lash effect but sounds great to you? If the Mascarafarbe then even Black Drama! means we are all convinced is not it ?;-).



What has really moved me, however, for a purchase is the Gummibürstchen. With Gummibürstchen I did have mostly good experiences (except P2 Gloss Mania :-D). But normally I like these kind of brush very happy (Rimmel Sexy Curves, Maybelline Volume & Define).
The brush I think is average in size, there are quite large but also small brush. I come with the size of this very well.
The texture is very pleasant. It is not too liquid-greasy nor too dry. Who knows the multi-action, it is about the same as Multi is where the action of Essence about 1-2 weeks in use.


we come to photographic evidence:-D
lashes without mascara, eyelash curler, etc. No
Fairly unimpressive right?





two layers thrifty Big drama! Mascara, eyelash curler does not continue, or otherwise.




Is there anyone who is not convinced by these pictures? I find the mascara the bright madness. The lashes are super long to get great volume at the roots and a really great momentum, which continues even to the removal.

The durability of color is also very good, they verkrümmelt neither under the eyes, yet you have panda eyes after a day. Nevertheless, it is very easy to Amu remover for non-waterproof makeup or with the Balea Med cleanser abschminken without the eyes are irritated.
About the compatibility, I can say as a contact lens wearer's also not a bad thing.

Besides, for me personally not very pretty packaging, I can lose this mascara not a bad word. I'm surprised really positive :-).

Conclusion: Cheap Drogeriemascara with great texture and practical rubber brush. It stains the deep black lashes, give them length, volume and momentum. I can not find anything negative except the packaging design and awarded with a 5 / 5 points.



Price: 3.25 €
Content: 5ml
durability n. opening: 6months

0 comments:

Post a Comment