Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Are The Posible Combination Of 5 Numbers

New P2 range: lipstick


Yesterday I found in the districts of the new P2 range. I was particularly pleased with the lipsticks and I knew from the beginning that I would take at least two colors. The other three new colors I did not like. They were either too bright to me (respect Barbie past term effect) or too boring. It is therefore become the two new bright colors and Copacabana Walk of Fame.


The color 059 Copacabana is a brightly colored, orange-heavy Korallton right. Walk of Fame is a really bright blue tinge in the pink I have in artificial light at dm yet seen a slight Korallstich.




When I had seen on the internet first photos of Copacabana, I thought it was an improved form of Regent Street. As you can see from the photos below but is more covered Regent Street and much brighter than the new color.

from left to right: Copacabana, Regent Street, Nathan Road Nathan Road

also somehow fits into the same color family, but is much orang-off and also clearly covered (by the old version also to see how much gooey).


From my dear reader Beauty and the Beast I was asked if it is true that Copacabana is volts Dupe of Macs Vegas. Since I now have both, I quickly made photos (but without the usual setup, so they are slightly worse).

Copacabana left, right, Vegas Volt

Copacabana is distinctly pink, while Vegas Volt rather go into the red. In terms of color intensity, the two do relatively little. But the texture differs quite dramatically, Vegas Volt is much more opaque, slightly dry, giving it much longer. From a dupe can thus be no question, unfortunately.



Although I both colors in the packaging pretty mad think they hit me in the picture then but no longer. While there are both very nice colors but somehow they do not fit perfectly into my face. I also think
, schliert that just Copacabana can not easily spread evenly and a little bit.
Please excuse the horrible dry post-common cold skin.



The shelf life is not through the finish and the light texture glossige particularly long. Once you something to eat or drink to adopt the colors.

Conclusion: These two colors had promised me I definitely have more. Look at the packaging of mad beautiful and have really impressed me on the Swatch. Applied but somehow they fit into the overall picture is not good, I have a feeling that they do not really want me. For this reason and the short shelf life, I rate the two lipsticks with 3 / 5 points.

Price: 1.95 €
Content: not specified
durability n. opening: 24 months

0 comments:

Post a Comment