Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sugar Free Diabetic Muffin Recipes

Alverde range: Mineral Concealer

Today it is four products of the new-Alverde range, specify what type it in the course of the month in all Dm stores.

Mineral Concealer:

There are new range of three different colors that I have all bought for testing:
Anti-shadow: a pale pastel yellow
Anti-Fatigue: a bright salmon color
anti-redness: a pale pastel green


A gram information is not used again, unfortunately, as with Alverde. The three concealer that I bought all three remaining stable until the end of 2012, just under two years.
Pöttchen All are equipped with a sieve for mineral products typical of what is in each sealed with a protective film. To get the product must be removed to these. Then I put the jar with the lid upside down and tap firmly on the ground to help product through the screen in the lid to get.
This is my opinion, mediocre good, you really have to knock a few times until you have enough product in the lid has. I do not like it particularly when I need so long to get to the product. In addition, an awful lot of product against dust, if you do not use up all was what has been knocked out himself.
Scent of a concealer is the typical Alverdeduft.

What bothers me really is that is found on the jar at absolutely no instructions. This has Alverde published on their Facebook page (as I've found on other blogs). I find this not very customer friendly.

anti-redness:

The Mineral Concealer "anti-redness" is a light pastel green. According to the Facebook statement Alverde this is especially for skin redness, broken capillaries and rosacea suitable for the specific neutralization. Recommends using a soft Alverde Concealer.



I tried it with both a concealer, an eye shadow brush and my fingers to apply and have never reached a specific neutralizing redness.
When I use the concealer wide area on my cheeks, the red is indeed withdrawn, but the skin looks very ashy and pale but afterwards made. A little chalky also the result too.


Anti-Shadow:

The pastel yellow anti-shade of concealer is Alverde especially for dark circles, wrinkles and other dark skin advertised. Especially in light gray and purple shadows make it to work wonders and radiate the skin.



As you can see later on wearing photos can effect this miracle to be absolutely no question. On the contrary, my dark circles are not longer after dark but yellow. I look like I was in the early liver failure.



Anti-Fatigue:

The anti-fatigue concealer is painted in a light apricot. Alverde recommended him for a tired, sallow complexion and gray and light bluish skin shade. Especially for darker and Mediterranean skin. Moreover, he should make himself great as a contour powder or rouge.



Again, I can find only a Verschlimmbesserung my dark circles, which are now also painted peachig beautiful and fit perfectly into the picture ;-) liver failure.
How can I get enough powder through the small holes to contouring or so it should be taken as blush me questionable. I also think the color as a contour powder completely inappropriate.

Here is a swatch of the three colors:
from left to right: anti redness, anti-shadow, anti-fatigue

we come to the funniest in this post - the image carrier. I have long quarreled with me if I were a picture of me really wants to have the internet, but what must be must be containing:-D

powdered face, or just lipstick.

right eye (left of you) Anti-Fatigue Concealer, left eye (right of you) anti-shadow, anti-redness on the cheeks


Again in Close-up: from the left of you Anti-fatigue, anti-right shade. Do you see how blatant the concealer stain my eye shadow? And can still shine through? And I have already tried a lot and take a little and with different brushes or fingers. Absolutely horrible. The product is made immediately at something fattier points as you can see both Concealer have made the transition to the nose and a correct line even though her face was powdered and before the photo was taken immediately after the application. Alverde says one can apply the concealer on the ungeschminktem face, but I imagine the effect before even scarier.
is still given that it really emphasizes wrinkles incredibly unfavorable. And Alverde says however, that even the yellow concealer is applied directly to wrinkles.
pale As the anti-redness concealer can affect the skin on the photo my absolute smallest Problem:-D
to durability I can not comment because I would not even go out for money ;-).

Conclusion: I can not recommend a purchase of this concealer unfortunately only absolute. Natural Cosmetics bonus or not, they serve their purpose and not let a look additionally really sick. At a price of 2.95 € the piece a rather expensive nonsensical fun.

Rating: unfortunately only 1 / 5

Price: 2,95 €
Content: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment