Sunday, February 20, 2011

Harold And Kumar Guantanamo Bay Bottomless Party

How-To: from ailing to presentable

I recently had a cold and still had to get out and it had to look halfway presentable, it has inspired me to write a post, which I apply makeup on when I'm sick.


If I'm sick, you see the above all of my skin. It has a very pale and then red as usual why is still a good care and a previous peeling particularly important. After that I then put the make-up much emphasis on the skin. I wear concealer first on , then I take a makeup easy as possible with a slight shimmer (eg Revlon Photo Ready). No way a foundation with a matte finish. A little powder to dull the shiny T-zone. Then I wear something shiny on the cheeks, in this case, the Beauty Powder Too Chic on the Mac. In comes a light layer of peach-colored Rouge.
on the eyes is only slightly beige cream eye shadow (Painterly Paint Pot), the lashes are inked with a light layer of mascara . In the eye angle and under the eyebrows is a matter Highlighterstift (P2 Open Up Your Eyes Pencil). On the water line comes a tan Kajal (about uma 06). On the eyebrows is something eyebrow powder .
The lips are proposed on a state with a little gloss, or if they are somewhat presentable, with lipstick . Here, I pay attention out to a more gentle and natural color prefer to not unnecessarily to point to any dry spots. On the lower picture is Cut A Caper on the Mac.


How do you keep it, if you are sick but have to look presentable come hell? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment