Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Can You Do On Reason Demo

Mac Wonder Woman shopping

Yesterday is I made a big mistake. I was with my Mac to the new Supreme Sheen Lipsticks to look at and then the error made at the Wonder Woman stand stand to stay. Actually I had been left cold by Temptalia all articles. I liked the design, but gave up the Swatchtes is nothing that really spoke to me. When I saw Mighty Aphrodite, but I still could apply the MSF Golden Lariat, it had happened to me:-D.


I must admit in this post, unfortunately, that I belong to the category of person who has read except maybe a total of 5 Merry paperbacks not a single comic in their life. Nevertheless, I was impressed with the design somehow. time is something different than the typical Mac Black.



the design I am also quite affectionate. For example, the inside of the cardboard box is printed.




first Blush Mighty Aphrodite

It's not as if I had not had enough Blushes:-D. But I was in the color associated with the packaging just gorgeous.



The Blush is twofold and consists of a dark pink-red side, which is really very difficult to swatch and a larger side of a very soft golden iridescent peach.



left to right: light side, dark side, mixed (is unfortunately out of the corner somehow brighter than real)

oversized's all the way out of this Limited Edition. For example, the Blush with 11g is almost twice as large as the normal Blushes include (pictured Instant Chic), 6g the product.



carrying image:


I have the blush applied again very strong, so you can see it too well. I think the color really wonderfully flattering and I think it goes with everything, depending on the degree of application course.

Price: 25 €



second Mineralize Skinfinish Golden Lariat

that I am a big fan of MSFS, may have already noticed one or the other (a review is in progress). When I pressed my fingers to the test in Mac, my curiosity was aroused. There was a second color, the Pink Power said that I was too pale, and was also sold out already. I had strong reservations about whether the very bronzig-gold color of Golden Lariat would want me at all. So the Maccin has offered me to apply it once and I would say no to:-D. For it was love at first sight.



Also, the MSF is like the Blush divided, however, in three parts. The two smaller units are a light golden and a Korrallton. In the middle a bronze to be found.



Also, the MSF is compared to the usual 20g 9g massively large.


left to right: golden share, center, coral share, a mixed color I consequently forgot:-D.


The two bright colors have a minimal Glitter proportion that can be eliminated, however, by tapping the brush easily.

carrying image:


for the carrier image I have again applied a lot. I have just taken it with my brush and all three colors applied. It can vary but of course as you like. You can apply only a single color, with one of the two bright color highlighter, contour with the mean color, as when mag.

Price: 34 €

Conclusion: Two products with cool designs as I find that I like both very good. About the size is a nice feature, since by buying a little extra in contrast to the standard range, about double the amount of product (MSF 20g to 9g, Blush 11g to 6g). However, whether this is really necessary and whether you can use up those monsters in a single beauty product junkie life is of course questionable. I'm still very happy with my purchase. So pleased that I forgive 5 / 5 points :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment