Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Remington Modular Combat System

New P2 range: Romy Schneider LipCream


Today is the last article, I have taken out the new P2 line: the Star Color Lip Cream in Romy Schneider. Surely you already know all the Star Color Lip Creams, so I get here I have just a few keywords like: relatively wide and yet glossige color, no gluing, good durability, nice color selection, good care of the lips.





Romy Schneider is my fifth Star Color Lip Cream, what ye may know well that I really appreciate the product range.
Like all Lip Creams and Romy Schneider has the same elongated Schwämmchenapplikator, which allows to apply the Lip Cream evenly and fairly accurate.
Attention: For the sponge on the better picture comes into play, I had to darken the image slightly so that the color is not quite true.


Romy Schneider is a pretty easy Mauveton pink with subtle golden shimmer. This comes on the lips only very subtle advantage.


carrying image:



the way I have the pimples on the chin intentionally or not makeup retouched. This whole blog on beauty retouching, I feel that is insane on the cookie. Nee is clear, they have so many people simply do not a single pore in the face .. mh ;-). And I did not want to cover because they are like this only make things worse for me and I have always applied only to the mascara and Lip Cream for the blog. If someone does not fit the tuts I'm sorry. But I'm beginning not to bend me and join me this "I must be perfect" thing. I get up to my pores and my pimples:-D be said
This had me, sorry.

Conclusion: Another great Lip Cream. A very flattering in my opinion, relatively mature color with a pleasant texture and gloss for a good life.

Rating: 5 / 5 points


Price: 2,95 €
Content: 8ml
durability n. opening: 12 month

0 comments:

Post a Comment