Monday, March 7, 2011

Blonde Hair With Brown And Blonde Chunks

Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder


Also with me is the new mitlerweile Catrice range emerged, so you will have the next few days with the new products zugespamt:-D.
The first makes the Skin Finish Powder Compact, which I bought in the hope of a favorable Dupe for my beloved MSF Natural Mac found. Of 3.99 € it costs only about one sixth of the Mac price.


Catrice promises a matting, ultra silky powder that is suitable for all skin types and, with light-reflecting pigments for a smooth complexion.
The color of my powder is 010 transparent and is the lightest version. The color " I think a little misleading, because under a transparent powder I understand a powder, which can carry even people with really dark skin. However, this would finish the skin, I think, at least, lead to a really ashy face. A finger
Watch the way is the only way to change the color to really show. On the skin it can not be so focused swatches.


skin without makeup: applied



Skin Finish with a Kabuki:

I must honestly say that I was a bit shocked how much difference you can see from the photos: -D. The skin looks a little less restless and is matted beautifully. But the big wow factor remains for me.
The durability of the matte effect is sufficient on my skin after about 5 hours but already comes with a little gloss.

falls on direct comparison with the Mac MSF that the merging bit better with the skin, thus conjures up a more level than the complexion Catrice variant. In addition, you can see the difference with unadorned skin better, the result is visible.

Conclusion: A nice drugstore powder, which can to be my expectations a dupe for the MSF Mac but does not meet. The skin is matted well but the real wow factor is out unfortunately.

Rating: 3 / 5


Price: 3,99 €
Content: 10g

0 comments:

Post a Comment