Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Difference Between Yellow & Blue Xanax

Mac Sheen Supreme lipsticks



As yesterday already indicated, the Mac was shopping at expensive:-D. For what the objects of desire were indeed the new Supreme Sheen Lipsticks, which have now taken the new standard range. There are 14 new colors, which probably will find something for everyone.


The packaging of the lipstick is already known by the Pro Long Wear lipstick . This time it is held in place gloss finish and is a real fingerprint catcher. For
the interested parties once the entire chemical stockpile::-D



I have taken three colors: Gotta Dash, Full Speed and Look At Her!




The texture is pleasant on the lips and then has a slight Sheen. By the straight-cut end, they are very easy to apply. You keep with me without food or drink about 2 1 / 2 hours, then I would follow suit. Eating and drinking they are unfortunately not with me, but that's barely a lipstick with me.
The colors on the lips feel very comfortable and do not stick. Also, I have a feeling that they Lips with moisture supply.



once for comparison, without lip product:



God Dash:


Gotta Dash! is a very bright Korallton with light impact to the Orange. He reminds me very strongly of the Kissable Lipcolor So Vain from Peacocky Le. I like the color very well.



left to right: Cut A Caper. see So Vain, Gotta Dash!, Ravishing, Jazzed

Here you Gotta Dash! compared to other similar colors. He is a more opaque and more verbose version of peach Cut A Caper, less orange than Ravishing, a little less pink than Jazzed and significantly less red than the So Vain he reminded me primarily.


Full Speed:



Full Speed is a very strong pink with a slight coral. It is reminiscent of Exxxhibitionist or a somewhat lesser version of Toxic Tale .


left to right: Vegas Volt, Exxxhibitionist, full speed, Toxic Tale

Somehow they all belong to the same color family, but really similar but then are not they. Full Speed is always covered clearly than the other colors. He is pinker than Vegas Volt, and less red than Toxic Tale Exxxhibitionist.


Look At Her!




Look At Her! is one of those lipsticks that I could not really take so much and I still like it. He is a coppery gold-beige that I see in me a lot. Immediately, he reminded me of my beloved Sweet Ever After and Drive Me Wild from the Feline LE.


left to right: Drive Me Wild, Look At Her! Sweet Ever After

These three colors are similar but not identical. Drive Me Wild is clearly red, Sweet Ever After much darker and browner than Look At Her!.


Conclusion: I am with my purchase very satisfied. The three colors I really like the texture I like good and the durability is also satisfactory. As for the same price a little more product is included as part of the normal lipstick by Mac, there are 5 / 5 points.



Price: 18 €
content: 3.6 g

0 comments:

Post a Comment