Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Black And Lime Green Polo

THE COLLECTIVE INAUGURATION




INAUGURATION OF THE COLLECTIVE




blessings on your way



musical conformity




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSMM1XNbBAE&NR=1



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7O9OqBd2us&feature=related



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Jv57P_cyg&NR=1






The morning brings a mystery


the evening makes history of that ...


tell me how do you find the morning sun?




Robbie Williams



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyPGtZhGu4





Adama of Telos by Eve

27/04/2010



Adama, I have the feeling that you'd care to say a few words to the people who are willing to hear them. I'm sorry that I have you wait so long.


Hi Eve, yes, I'm trying to get my foot in your door, so to speak, to give you a few memories and blessings be on your way. For years we have embassies, directions and information about the issued what is ahead. It was difficult to steer the direction to gently speaking the truth - because our readers were not accustomed to most of alarming facts. Then we can turn on you, and you built a bridge to AbundantHope - pronounced from the beginning where every word has been as direct as possible. We have tried to provide some tools for the construction of new ones have tried to emphasize things positive and optimistic. Now we have reached a point where almost everything has been said and where you just all of you have purchased and appropriated zusammennhmenmüsst wisdom to get through the turbulence.


The Buddha of you who are brave enough not only to sit around on clouds now get evidence about the seriousness of the status quo. You feel that the world trembles all over, did you see break even this volcano in Iceland. In a way, those days are similar to the days before Lemuria sank, and it was not only the country itself but also the culture plus thousands of personal tragedies and Schickslen that were associated with it.




I remember well my own sadness at this depressing last days, when we knew for sure that we witness the loss of all our mother country would. We were aware and prepared, and we still got our obligations - to the last sunrise, witnessed our country. And still, beloved, there were still among us some who were able to ease our pain through humor, through small jokes or ironic questions like: What I will do only if I am the door open my and note that my country is gone? I will go and get my bathing suit. Gallows humor. I know, really helpless attempts, but we have also made constructive plans for the future. One such plan was the City of Telos.




I know - from many personal conversations I had with the loved ones who have visited my cosmic sofa sessions - that many of you are sad when they think about the places where they were staying so much - such as the beaches of California or small islands, which they once visited - and how and if these places are still experiencing the sunrise of the new golden age. I know you - you thought Eve on the island of Santorini, where you spent time in 2008, where there are houses that are built into the steep slopes of a volcano crater.



. I know. There are many regret the fact that they have not been able to personally go here or there - either because of lack of money or personal relationships that have prevented it - and later, many of these places are just gone. I know many of you shed in great compassion for mother earth tears that now helps to shape a new birth.


The last days of pregnancy are always the most difficult of all. The baby would be born and the mother feels so uncomfortable that it's hard. While she wishes that the birth would finally go from Amsterdam (and when they first started added, there is no looking back) it feels too that the very special stage of their pregnancy initially comes to an end and that their own form will never be as before. You may well be grateful for the experience, but she wants but that her physical discomfort is resolved.


What they need around them, are people who hold her hand, smiling, her award courage and draw verbal pictures of the new paradigm, which is in the process of emergence. A birth is always a transition, their loved ones. There is no od, there is only transformation. So, dear ones, we ask from you, Telos, from your tearful farewell pain out and to look ahead, it can be their valuable help and wizards in this great process of birth. You will have new places, hinbegeben to you who can, and not only on earth but also in the cosmos, because this birth will enable you to leave the soil of this planet, the galaxies of this local universe and beyond to explore.


invisible to your eyes, we have held the civilizations of the inner earth to the cosmic connection, the rod, and now the series is up to you to obtain the divine connection alive. You see, dear ones, we are optimistic and do not believe that we suffer damage in the inner earth, but of course we do not know for sure whether the will be so. And exactly why are your parting ours. Although we did not during the past year, thousands lived on the surface, so we were by our records of you, we have participated in your care, of your joy and your quest for the divine connection. We have one of you held your hands unnoticed, and even now we do still - and in addition to Mother Earth. Whether on the surface or in the inner earth -
we are all in the same boat, embarked for the transit.


And when I look back to the old days of Lemuria, I have to say there are now much more cause for joy, for the Reunification of our civilizations straight waiting around the corner "on us, for all lovers who have longed so dearly after being back at home.




particularly like to thank the ground staff Lemurian I bring our great gratitude, that you are still dutifully always so. We have waited so long for this transitional period, and so will you.



Perhaps you will find yourself at the temple initiations in the days remember the time in Egypt.

only elect this privilege was granted, after long periods of exercising and studying.


This transitional period has now Character of a collective initiation. The group has long been practiced, and it was the personal choice of each person involved to select the necessary skills and training so that it would even be possible to meet the collective examination.



As you know, I am a high priest through and through, and you will forgive me please, I give this major event such a spiritual touch, but from my point of view it really is highly spiritual. It gave the initiations of the fire and the water. Well, you will both have a presence on the ground. You will have erupting volcanoes - as a fire-opening - and you will have large tsunamis, as water initiation. One of you will not be required to run Duch the flames without burning you, or stand on the beach and wait for a tsunami collides with you. There is more to listening to your inner voice and go to the telepathic contacts so you will be able to be the right time at right place when you reach the rebellion. It is always your inner and divine connection with Christ Himself, which can ultimately keep you and when you are sure you and the guide for others.



These days, everything could be a sign. You have eyes and heart open to keep watch, listen and feel! Look how the animals are behave, and give your inner impulses attention. And never forget that we are already among you. You will be able to recognize ourselves in the situation.




long So many years did you feel as if you were the last to train staff and overhead in the transition, those who were ridiculed, the ignored. You are the last instance that is willing to stay until the last second, so that others can be saved. But the last shall be first, finally, it was written and signed.



The life on this planet is not really free. But free life is your birthright. Life should be released, and together we will make sure that it is free. Well, dear ones, the morning sun as it assesses these days?


Oh, my friends, I hold you so close to my heart, as they come, and I send my blessings, that he may always be with you till we meet at last. Until then, you can call me as his friend, he is always just a breath away. If you need micht, I'll be there. Do you like your exam there, may the circle be closed, we may meet again soon! Blessings on your way, on behalf of the whole civil iStation the inner earth!


This is Adama, the High Priest of Telos.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxssOv-hAy4&feature=related

Life is for living



You and me, our life is drifting along
Watching the world as it"s singing its song
High above, someone is calling to me
Life is for living and living is free

You to me, are like the sun in the sky
See how you fly you have wings of your own
You and me, our love will last without end
Ride with the wind won"t you follow me home


Turn around and see the circles we spin
And we"re taking our chances on where we begin
Up above, the rain is falling on me
Life is for living and living is free


You to me, are like the sun in the sky
See how you fly you have wings of your own
You and me, our love will last without end
Ride with the wind won"t you follow me home


Taking up time trying to write a line till the break of day
Given a sign can you make it rhyme tell me what to say
Making it fine can you ease my mind help me drift away


Turn around, and see the circles we spin
Taking our chances on where we begin
Up above, the rain is falling on me
Life is for living and living is free


You to me, are like the sun in the sky
See how you fly you have wings of your own
You and me, our love will last without end Ride with the wind
won "t you follow me home

0 comments:

Post a Comment