Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fines For Using A Fake Id In Ontario

related to



Canyon Photo by Mandala online magazine

As Adama back in my life came

16/10/2007

Most of you know me as the person who last year started the Adama-texts translated into German. You know about me that I have translated the Telos books and you might have heard something from me via email - since I started, give impetus to the Internet. Maybe some of you have asked how has all this developed - to find life's work is almost always an exciting affair which can be understood only in the full amount if all the mosaic pieces together into one big picture.

I remember to have searched all my life for love, for love, which was so often denied, it was claimed by, they would not exist. At the age of 7 I had thoughts like: If all people as Jesus would, we would have no problems on the earth with war and violence. Why are not all people like Jesus, where there are so many "Christians"?
events such as the early loss of 3 main caregivers in my life because of death within 3 years (including my father was one) took me up early in the search for the mysteries of life. Several times I made the effort to deliberately want to be like the people around me in order not to attract attention, but this always resulted in "own goals".
The life I missed in all possible ways a rough cut, which was most painful. I got the final touch of Adama. Prior to the awareness ran much on the dream level.

When Adama was present in my life, I had no direction, making it slightly larger, all I felt that burning desire to make a planetary service was - from my heart out love.

If I wait for my present today from this incarnation here looking back, I realize that Adama and my twin flame all the time "there" were, and let no stone unturned in order to bring to mind.

I had more than a window of opportunity to wake up and be aware, however, but I am by nature someone who still plays an extra invitation needs. Luckily, Adama and the Lemurian are very patient and loving, and so they were not tired, I served on an invitation after another.

Before Lemuria was able to return in my memory, first I had quite a bit of my other cycles incarnation light chain, which of course included the Atlantic period.

had advanced as far as I am, however, Adama had long been tapped, without that I knew who was standing outside the door.

My ultimate spiritual awakening took its start until quite late, in 1999, when I had gone through a phase that I would now describe as a rather "basement-like". A friend invited me to a sample Reiki treatment. I had no idea what it was all about - but I thought it is already hurt anything, I just try out the times.

During the Reiki treatment happened then something quite spectacular. I received an internal message which says, "Love is the only way." Although I did not know who was speaking to me, but the message struck me so much that I wrote this message with the first gold pen on some wooden beams in my bedroom, so you do not forget.

fluttered in late summer, an advertisement in my mailbox: A Reiki teacher was in the neighboring village and began offering Reiki attunements , and I decided, my foot on the Reiki path set. I got my first degree Reiki in November 1999. In between I took part in meditation evenings and began to stretch out my feelers to what there's everything else.

In autumn 2000 we had a meditation called "The School of Life." We should go into the building, which represented the school of life, to explore what is our task. All I can remember, was a sign above the door of the building, otherwise I was wiped out completely and did not finish everything that I had been at the time of meditation. Despite all efforts, could find none of us, what it had with the symbol on himself.

I wanted to know absolutely anything about my life's work, so I had a sort of Reading by Anne Brewer make in USA, the American who wrote the book 12-strand DNA. It came out, inter alia, that it is my life's work to anchor the heart rate on the earth. I admit, I thought it was pretty boring and a little disappointed because I was still fully oriented on the outside. I gladly would have heard something more concrete.

I started training at the Reiki teacher, Lichtwegbegleiterin and health practitioner, all that was completed by the summer of 2005. I had read lots books, dug spiritual knowledge and relationships viewed. Atlantis and the crystal healing fascinated me in particular. At the time I'm still seriously that this is all my final destination.

It was also revealed at this stage where I began a dream diary to be kept and found that at regular intervals, always appeared a tall, blond man in my dreams, and dreams strung together a sort of history. As it turned out, was / is the dream partner Venusian my twin flame. In one of the most intense dreams we walked side by side in an underground cave, which was a broken Shiva / Shakti statue that we together put together again. Then began a blue, electrically active energy flare (similar to the magnetic rocks in the book by Michael Ende Jim Knopf), symbolic of the change.

In late summer 2005 began, the word Lemuria, to appear on my screen. Several people asked me "Hey, what exactly is Lemuria? At the time Lemuria was for me, still hidden behind a wall and I did not know what to make of it - so I just said" this was an ancient continent. " And that's it. I did not much trouble to find something over the Internet.

had to aliens but I always had a great response, so browsing I always through all possible websites. About the list of links to another site I found it pretty much right on 11.1.2005 on the American side www.mslpublishing.com by Aurelia Louise Jones, appropriately enough, after I had performed a Räucherritual. .

The page opened, and Adama looked at me. I can not describe what was causing in me. It is described as an inner cosmic fireworks would be a considerable understatement. I flew all sorts of particles inside the ears, similar to the glass beads, in which it clever, when shaken. The emotions were so strong that I felt for several days can not think clearly. From then on, I now really stuck in front of the PC and read all the messages of Adama and from the inner earth and the more I read, the more I felt the energy signature as a kind of "home".

In the next six months I began to me to put up around the ears flown particles into a single picture and could finally make a connection to the events in my life. I remembered the heart rate as my life's work - and the fact that Adama embodies the heart of Lemuria. It felt like I had finally found what I had always wanted - as if I had come home.

I led at first no talks with Adama, I could I am not talking to him, for he was, after a high priest. (I see him smiling broadly as I write this) Then I came back to mind the symbol and then while I was walking with my dog, I thought, now I ask him just at this, what is the meaning of this symbol.

Adama came forward immediately and explained to me with such a matter of course on the meaning of the symbol that I was literally flattened. It was so easy and I was not all the years have come out by itself. This was the beginning of many intensive dialogues, which sprang from the work with his wisdom.

I started the Internet for German translations to sift through the English texts and found - nothing. Then I thought - everything is translated yet - I will wait a couple of weeks, then there are certain German texts of Adama.
When I for the 2 Time on the internet and tried again found no German translations tapped me on the shoulder Adama energy and said kindly: Could it be that this is YOUR job, perhaps?

I found myself, as I looked around, if maybe anyone else was in the room, but there was only me that could be meant. While my mind still busy with ifs and buts were, my heart cried out loud already Yeah!.

I wrote an email to Aurelia Louise Jones and requested Permission to translate the texts. Unfortunately I received no answer, since they probably traveling and was unavailable. Time passed and eventually asked Adama, as long as I wanted to wait. The inner pushing increased more and more, and started as the school summer holidays, I just sat down at the computer and translated the 4 most recent pieces.

I sent it to 3 different relevant web sites with the current material and thus came into contact with the people who made these pages available - people I had wanted for some time, know to be able to learn. Through publicity on the sides, many people were reached. The first releases came in a way that put all expectations in the shade. Thus encouraged, I translated eventually all that was there on the American side of free stuff - Aurelia had reported still do not, but I just thought if someone can speak English, he comes to enjoy the contents - and why someone is different not benefit - only because he can not speak English.

The letters that reached me from all over, where there were German readers were overwhelming. People talked about their emotions and impressions in that they have the text again with their roots in contact Lemurian came. These reports and this loving response were the most beautiful gifts I could think of.

As I translated, Adama was always present. He helped me to find in any doubt, the correct formulation and enveloped me with his loving energy. It seemed as if I needed in my life no more food, than this heart energy. I had to do in this incarnation, never anything with drugs, but I think there is this feeling when people strive to take the drugs. And my penchant for chocolate as it were dissolved overnight in air.

In late summer, I could create an oil portrait of him. Although I so virtually undisturbed almost never am alone at home, manifested in the circumstances which made the painting possible. was a special experience it in the shop where I hinbrachte frame the picture. When I picked it up, the owner told me that her 13 year old was drawing grandson, who had visited over the weekend, almost impossible to get rid of the Adama-portrait and I said, he would definitely meet the woman of this image has painted. (What does this mean more so) I then emailed him a photo of the image.

When the final text was translated, I asked an avid reader Adama if I would not translate well for the Telos books. Whether this Proposal, I recoiled, stung by a tarantula like, because immediately on the horizon, the 3D demons arose as copyright infringement. But I told the reader, I would love to do for a publisher if they could only find out what ..

At the next stage I will not comment at this point in detail - most people know already that I was after many dialogues with Adama at some point where a foot deliberately on the 3D copyright terms is extremely incorrect to set path - which brought in from the 5D point of view, however, much learning potential and many fruits - and win-win situations for all parties created. This had Adama anticipated and that the results ultimately proved that he was right. (See channeling "We are your copyright")
This phase was pretty much everything to the test what I had learned during the translation. Trust and surrender to the divine will and the maintenance of the pure intention of working with the Violet Flame .... just to mention a few.
At this point I feel compelled to issue a warning: This is not a call for anyone to emulate me in this regard! Each measure must itself, can justify what he is.

Unfortunately, there were drawn at this stage to my dismay, some other folks, I had neither considered nor intended, but all were very mature and grown up and so loyal to.

And the spiritual world behind the scenes has also provided more than one entry - including managed "the boys" is that I am not a certain e-mail received. The Lemurian told me later that it - if I had received the mail - would have been a potential for a knee-jerk reaction on my part - in which I might have deleted all translations at will - which would then no one was served.

The result was thus that I received my order of the universe - all 3 Telos Books translate into heart vibration to be allowed.

After the Telos books by Aurelia manifested itself in contact with Dianne Robbins, the channeling and Adama, and did so even as a first - the telos original book was published in 1996 for the first time. Again, it was no coincidence that I then click the "Adama-Verlag" by Victoria angel came and learned that she had founded this publishing house specifically so, for publishing messages from Adama.
It turned out that Victor and Dianne are soul sisters, so to speak, and that we all have an agreement of cooperation with Adama, who was already closed before the incarnation. This read me align Dianne from Adama.

Many people who are now around me in my life tell me again, "old friends" from Lemuria. The energies dock again.

It's Adamas great desire to have all the Lemurian family members work together as a team. The manifestation of this desire seems to require some more learning experiences. The next step after translation of the books was the creation of a German Lemuria home page, that is, a platform that can be deployed on the fast-to-date information. I was offered this hat more than once, I had him but always from me, because I understand enough of either IT, or in any other area of my life even more time for may divert management of a page. Several attempts have been made to make this website, always there were other factors why it did not go ahead.

A process that run alongside started was that Adama began inconspicuously, giving their views on specific topics through me. The first of these messages flowed as it were, suddenly and unexpectedly in an email one, which I wrote and asked me to publish it. Then came to certain constellations, which increased the urgency of new copyright-free texts and a homepage. And suddenly appeared then someone who is willing to manage this site technically, so I take care only about the content must, so what I do anyway, even without hompage. Just that I send content via email to my mailing list.

interesting is that it is now almost exactly two years ago, I on my own about the "Cosmic Silence Wheel of Light" / Ashtar Sheran (see homepage of Aleena) nudged a process to my full potential for development to . bring At that time, was told that this process in September 2007 (month of the quantum jump) at the end comes. The process began with a very impressive opening to the lucid dream level, and then came up with Adama Lemuria consciously in my life. The events of the past 2 years became part of the process by the Cosmic Silence Wheel of Light itself into oblivion.

On 14 September 2007, when I was just getting ready, to do my weekly shopping for the family, took me Adama "aside," ordered me to light a candle to take my pen and paper and tell me to go into a meditative state. On the spiritual level, I landed in front of the 12 Council in Telos Adama and asked me a question official, which could be described as a "new employment contract". He let me take notes on the earth plane, so that the words would not be forgotten, and also what I put as an answer, and what has validity as a signature.
This question and my Answer will receive as my "commitment" an extra space on this website of the New Lemuria.

Shortly afterwards came the process of Silence Cosmic Wheel of Light impressively back into my consciousness and presented the large colored picture of the whole of the last 2 years - awe and wonder in me-inducing and deepest respect for the greatness of the universal processes.

On 22 September 2007, we had - that members of the Lemurian family - a kind of family meeting, called Lemurian CELEBRATION, a Lemurian ceremony, which represented for me a kind of culmination of the process.

This was now a very open and detailed exposition, because it suits my temperament. I would also gather to open as people around me. Where we want to go all, anyway nothing will be more hidden.

There are still many people that the concept of the 5th Dimension not understand fully, they can not imagine that someone out something from the heart only does the public interest - without focusing on financial gain or other credit ratings. It is allowing and life of this idea, which will remove the blockages to the development of the road.

Adama wants many personal contacts with readers of this website and I wish the readers of this homepage many wonderful contacts with Adama and their family members in Telos or where they reside else like it. So many wonderful experiences are waiting here for you - you are empowered to be active themselves - you do not need crutches anymore.

We are all on the journey home, and Adama is a companion - so patient and loving - as one might wish for him. Perhaps he may sometimes appear tough love - like a father who is his children to clear. This is my perception of him. He strives for clarity and simplification of the universal wisdom teachings, so that the core can be integrated quickly away - Because time is scarcer and scarcer in our structure. The only consume messages, no one will continue to take seriously. It is necessary to open the heart for it and honest willingness to have to internalize it.

In a nutshell, it says:

LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY.

This wisdom includes everything else.


My relationship with Adama feels very loving and personal, and that's what I wish you well.

At this point I would like to take this opportunity to Adama to thank you for all that he has done for me, now and through all the aeons pass.

Dear Adama
You planted flowers in my garden
you they can thrive on sun and rain
You respect life and you stay on the paths
I pluck a rose and give it to you

Thank you, thank you from my heart!

Evelyn
Ocajyra

And thanks also to all friends,
who accompanied me on my way to the here and now
and supported!

***

Actually, I thought that this contribution would be to end here. But then I asked Adama him at this point to leave briefly to speak.

"You love, I must ask you at this point, I say a few words at the end of this document admit, this is Adama. I extend a heartfelt thank you for the beautiful rose from the garden of your soul and also many thanks to all that make this website. I would not make this comment so many words, but you and give presents readers with the text of a song that is on the surface pretty well known. You know, many artists are inspired by us - or rather - because of their connection to the divine heart. As we monitor the surface, we also know your beautiful songs. You have me, then handed a rose and I'll / you now hand over the text of a wonderful song, which seems to add me to fit very well. It is say "The Rose" from the heart

Adama of Telos

some, love is a river that drowns the tender reed
say some, love is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love is a hunger , an endless aching need
I SAY THAT LOVE IS A FLOWER, AND YOU YOUR LOVING SAAT.

It's the heart afraid of breaking in that never learns to dance
It is the dream in fear of waking, that never takes a risk
who can never accept, will also not be able
And it is the soul in fear of dying, that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely and down the street,
think if you love, it then only for the lucky and the strong
remember that in the winter far beneath the snow cover
lies the seed that in the spring by the love of the sun
to a Rose is.

The Rose (by Bette Midler)
www.youtube.com

www.neueslemuria.de

I give "the torch" to Evelyn

Kuemmerle

with best regards

Your René

0 comments:

Post a Comment